The One with a Sweet Gift


Sunday, October 3, 2010

I received a package in the mail on Thursday all the way from Singapore from a fellow scrapper and friend, Piradee Talvanna. This girl is wicked talented. So creative. Send me some mojo will ya? :) I thought it was Scrapbook Trends work related, so I was super happy to see that inside the box was this tray that I envied that she made for the American Crafts blog back in May for Spring Week:
Photobucket
Aren't these handmade paper flowers divine?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Each section has a different li'l work of art that can be removed and replaced with a picture or something else; but I love it just the way it is.
Photobucket
I hung it up in this little nook of my favorite crafts and it fits perfectly.
Photobucket
Thank you so much Piradee! You are so nice and sweet and generous!

4 comments

  1. Those handmade flowers are amazing to say the least! Looks like a garden popped right up. I saw that clock while I was out shopping today - it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this one the blog- how darned sweet of Piradee to send it to you, it looks awesome in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy that you like it and you are very very very welcome. a little something to celebrate the little one :)

    ps. just adore that corner of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice friend! I LOVE the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Paige Taylor Evans © // Quinn Creatives DESIGN