The One with Things I Like Right Now


Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wanna know what's inspiring me/making me laugh/making me smile/making my wishlist/making me want to make some right now, the second day of 2011? You got it!
I love bright colors in all forms - even soda pop! No idea where I found this...
Photobucket
From Elsie's shop opening - just like UP!
Photobucket
Love this ceiling in a hotel room called Peacock Pavilions in Morocco! Found via decor8.
Photobucket
Wow could this Pomeranian BE any cuter? Its name is Boo and it has its own Facebook page.
Photobucket
Gimme gimme gimme.
Photobucket
Awesome alphabet bookshelf from Kayiwa.
Photobucket
Photobucket
First saw this t-shirt on Stephanie Howell's blog. Purchase from BustedTees. Isn't it funny?
Photobucket
Really neat New York vinyl record die cut clock. Wish I knew where I found it...
Photobucket
These paintings called Caravan by Liz Tran. I want one something fierce.
Photobucket
I love the design and colors of this print by Carolyn Gavin. Actually, she has tons of stellar work. Check out her blog.
Photobucket
Doilies are very popular in the scrapbooking world right now. Therefore, if I were to be getting married right now (hint hint wink wink Tanya and Eric :) I would sooooo use this idea of printing the dinner menu on doilies. Found via Love Jenna.
Photobucket
I heart this calendar (particularly the colorful month of August) from E.M.Papers. Found via Design Crush.
Photobucket
This thank you card design from Helen Dardik is perfection.
Photobucket
Must get this 2011 Fox calendar for Fox! (Okay, you caught me, it's really for me). From Paper Sparrow's etsy shop.
Photobucket
Altered typeset tray by Justina featured on Design Sponge. This would fit perfectly in Fox's room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hanging beds from The Bumper Crop, featured on Design Mom. Definitely gonna utilize this idea in Fox's future big-boy room.
Photobucket
Penguin Classics Hardcovers. Such eye candy!
Photobucket
I really like abstract art. Especially liking this painting called Friendly Atmosphere by Robert Langford.
Photobucket
I just need the right Cricut cartridge and I can totally a mobile like this one from Frazier & Wing for Fox.
Photobucket
I don't know what creweling is.... is it like knitting or crocheting or embroidery? None of which I know how to do... But if I did know how I would totally make this partridge in a pear tree and flower bouquet from The Purl Bee.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beautiful vintage dictionary art print from Kiintage.
Photobucket
Jessica Hische's dock icons. When I have time I'm totally changing all my dock icons to these bad boys.
Photobucket
Cute pillow from I dunno where but I want it - or rather, I want to make one myself!
Photobucket
I think all pictures, even bad pictures, look great when they're in a series. Individually, these rainy day pictures by Gregory Thielker are so-so - anyone could take them. But put them all together in a series called Under the unminding sky and they rock my world. I love rain.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Filed in my "crafts to make with my kids some day" folder. By Ginette Lapalme.
Photobucket
Felted pillows by PBTeen. Alls you need is some felt and die cuts and you can make these yourself (and save yourself a lotta moola!).
Photobucket
While we're still on pillows, here's another cute one I want to make (and I don't know where it's from...):
Photobucket
I could go on forever! Maybe I should get one of them tumblr accounts to store all my inspiration...

9 comments

  1. I had the soda rainbow at my birthday party a couple years back. It is SO fun...and equally fun to try and find all the different colors!

    Have you seen the girl's Penguin classics at Anthro? SO cute. If you ever have a girl they'd make a great collection. I just don't know that Fox will appreciate The Secret Garden and Anne of Green Gables, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you do these posts! Such cool stuff!

    By the way, that Vinyl Record clock is from here: http://www.pavel-sidorenko.com/page/sale/shop-revinyl

    I found one of their clocks online too, and so I visited their site to see all of them because they're just SOOO cool. I really wanna get one for some musical friends of mine here. Some day. :-)

    And you should totally get Tumblr! I love it because then you can link the item to where it came from. If I'm too lazy to open Tumblr though, when I save the photo on my desktop (when I drag it over), I rename it as the person who created it or where I found it. That way, I'll know... even if I don't have the link. I just hope and pray I can find it when I Google it on another day! LOL. :-p

    So yeah, if you used Tumblr, I'd totally follow you! It's actually super easy, and I'm starting to use mine more and more now. :-)

    p.s. Did you take a look at my baby room inspiration boards on my blog? I'd love to know your opinions! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little puppy and rabbit...oh so very cute(with no doubt!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ABC pillow was on Nie Nie Dialogues blog when she did her gifts for December. http://www.etsy.com/shop/pillowfactory I LOVED that pillow. The woman who makes um charges a fortune though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just LOVE this pictures! So much inspiration to be had! I left a little something on my blog for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband, David, totally has the bear arms shirt and wears it all the time. I'm serious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I can't believe this is you! and what a lovely blog and family you have Paige! We used to work together at Target some years ago in Orem and I used to call you Paigie :)...I don't remember how long ago tough...but I was a newlywed and you were sooooo in love waiting for your missionary!!! :)
    Is funny... I made ABC pillows and that's how I found this entry on your blog. Anyways, good to know you are doing GREAT! Your hair is so different now! Is pretty! And your baby boy is super "cutito" - that's my word for cute in Spanish :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is definitely inspiring! such a great collection of beautiful colors and amazing photography. so many things I'll have to be back to browse again ; ) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Paige Taylor Evans © // Quinn Creatives DESIGN